Following on from last weeks post, I thought it’d be a good time to do a full resolution review. With 4 months already behind us, let’s see what I’ve accomplished so far..
1. No Drinking – Boom! With 124days and only 2 alcoholic drinks .. uh, drunk.. I’m considering this a win so far.
2. Run 10km – not yet but the year is young. We did complete Forest Warrior in April though. You can read about that here.
3. Eat healthier – I’ve started swapping chips for veg and have massively cut down on the amount of carbs that I eat. My tummy is very happy with this.
4. Lose a healthy amount of weight – no weight loss yet but again, there’s still time.
5. Save £1500 – thanks to my 52 week savings plan as well as the standard amount that I put away each month, this is well underway and I’m actually a little ahead of schedule.
6. Buy a Car – nope. PJ has passed his driving test too now though so he’s keen to help test drive.
7. Read the Dark Tower Series – hmm, nope.
8. Read 52 books – oh man, I’m so far behind. I should’ve read 16 books by now but have only managed 6.
9. Garden – hooray! One bedding box is in and we’ve planted lots of veg and flowers.
10. Find My Style – I’m happy to report that I’ve bought a few proper lady tops but I’m still wearing those jeans.
Did you make any new year resolutions? Let me know how you’re getting on in the comments!