Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once
– Fight Club. Definitely my favourite film of all time. I love it.
– High Fidelity. If this film doesn’t somehow resonate with your life, I envy you.
– Empire Records. So 90s it hurts. This film is how I wanted my life to be in the 90s and now actually.
– Nightmare on Elm Street. All of them, even Dream Warriors. This is my favourite horror series and I’m a big Freddy fan.
Four Places I Have Visited
– Tunisia. This was our family holiday destination of choice growing up and we went for 2 weeks, 8 years in a row.
– New York. Me & PJ had been together for a matter of months when we took a trip to the big apple to visit his sister. One of the best holidays I’ve ever had (even if I did almost ruin it by being Queen Grumpus)
– Breedenbroek, Holland. A school trip to meet our pen pals when I was 9. It was a really bizarre experience but one I’m really happy I had.
– Kefalos, Greece. Me and PJs first proper holiday together. Such a fantastic week and the weather was perfect.
Four Things I Don’t Eat
– Bananas. The Devil’s Fingers.
– Broad Beans. The Devil’s Bogeys
– Lemon flavoured things. The Devil’s Wee. Yeah, you read that right.
– Uh.. that’s it. For ages I thought there were loads of food I didn’t like but it turns out I’d just not had them cooked properly. I’m looking at you, roast turkey.
Four of my Favourite Books
– Pet Semetary, Stephen King
– Little Women, Louise M Alcott
– Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk
– The Goats, Brock Cole.
Four Things I Wish I Could Do
– Be invisible
– Be on time for anything ever.
Four TV Shows I Watch
– Buffy. Once a year every year.
– Community. Yes, I’m extremely slow in getting round to watching this but I’m absolutely loving it!
– Charmed. I was too busy with Buffy to watch this the first time round. It’s now my easy evening watching and 90s witchy heaven.
– Spaced. Always and Forever
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year
– Finally buying a car
– Getting my garden in to a more garden-y shape. A bit dull but something that really needs doing.
– More tattoos! I have 1 small one planned that I just need to book in and then 1 I need to start designing with my tattooist.
– Spending a lot more time with my family. The tiddly-peeps of the bunch are growing up fast and I don’t want to miss anymore of it.
Four Subjects I Studied at School
– Ceramics. I chose it because I thought it’d be easy. It wasn’t.
– Art, which I failed at after an incident involving a copy of the Mona Lisa and a chicken leg.
– IT, which I got thrown out of for a rather inappropriate joke.
– Life Skills, which taught me what to do if you get more than one toaster as a wedding gift. Hint: sell it. Boom. Life, Skilled.
Four Things That Were Worth the Money
– All of my Dr Marten boots. *cough* 12 pairs *cough*
– My cats.
– My new computer, even if I did write most of this post on my phone.
– All of the hair dye that I have ever used and ever will use.
Four Things That I Can’t Live Without
Four Things About my Boyfriend, PJ
– He’s a writer and a gosh darn good one at that, even if we do have differing ideas over how stories should end.
– He’s taught me more about comics by osmosis than I think I ever needed to learn.
– He has the patience of a saint. For reals.
– He’s currently working on this GREAT project, which I blogged about HERE and you should all go and donate to HERE.
There. Done. Joy.