Hey there, blog fans!
Little bit of excitement on the blog today. The very lovely Elena over at Cheerful Making nominated me for the Liebster Award.
What on earth are you talking about?
Well, the word itself has German origins. Liebster means “dearest or beloved” (ain’t that sweet) and it’s a delightful little gift that only exists on the internet. It’s given to bloggers by other bloggers and aims to help spread the word, and the love, for blogs with less than 200 followers.
What are the rules?
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions that have been sent to you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
So, here we go..
1. What is your life dream?
Wow! Starting easy, huh? Just to be happy and proud of what I’ve accomplished, whatever that may be.
2. Where are you from and where do you live?
I’m from a tiny hamlet in the Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, but now live in Cardiff. I came for university and just never left.
3. A clothing item you couldn’t live without.
I really want to be smart-mouthed and say all my clothes. Truthfully though, socks because without my socks I could never wear any of my 10 pairs of beautiful, beautiful Dr Martens boots.
4. A cosmetic item you couldn’t live without (skincare, makeup, hair products, nail care, etc)
Hairdye. I’ve been dying my hair every colour under the sun for 12yrs now. I can’t imagine having natural hair anymore.
5. What inspires you the most?
Again, I foolishly asked PJ and he says him. I’m inspired by anyone who has a real passion for what they do and hope I’m that committed to something one day.
7. What do you expect from blogging?
Nowt. Nada. Zip. It’s a mostly cathartic exercise and if people like it, great! If they don’t, ah well.
8. Describe yourself in three words.
I asked PJ how he’d describe me and he came back with “short country lady” so there’s that.
9. Do you have pets?
bastard lovely cats – Pepper, Scratch and Caliban. I love them dearly, I just wish they’d love each other more.
10. Favorite film or book.
Favourite films is Fight Club, my favourite book is.. uh.. possibly Little Women or anything by Stephen King.
11. Favorite Pinterest/Instagram accounts.
I’m a big fan of cute animals so love all the instagram accounts in that theme. On Pinterest I love Ella Masters and Rockalily – they pin some amazing things!
Ok, this is really tough as there are so many good blogs that I want to include but, due to their popularity, very few have less than 200 followers! Instead, I’m leaving an open invitation to anyone that wants to take part. Go nuts!
1. What three things can’t you live without?
2. Who’s your favorite fictional character?
3. What’s your most prized possession?
4. Describe yourself in three words.
5. What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
6. If you have a really bad day, what’s the one thing that can brighten it up?
7. Buddy the Elf, what’s your favourite colour?
8. What’s your strangest fear/phobia?
9. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
10. Who are your favourite bloggers?
If you decide to take part, let me know! I’d love to read your answers.