Hey there, Blog fans!
*insert clichéd comment about how the year is passing by so quickly here*
Yep, we’re in August now. This is real. Deal with it.
But what, you may be (but are probably not) asking yourself, did I do in July? Well, let me show you..
Cue Picture Roll!!
1. We ate out. A lot.
2. I took a trip back to the Forest of Dean for a few days
3. I took part in the Gala Darling #RadicalSelfLove July Project on Instagram
4. I started #lisagetsfit (blogged about here) and now do Boxercise every Tuesday and then run three times a week through some gorgeous Cardiff parks.
5. We finally got a new fence!
6. We went to Penarth Pier and skipped stones in the sunshine
~ Took LittleCat to the vets as she had a nasty bout of Conjuntivitis..
~ Went out drinking with some fabulous ladies and consumed my body weight in cider & chilli cheese bites..
~ Spent a lot of time baking in the garden..
~ Went for a lot of long walks…
~ Broke my spending ban for some much needed short jimjams…
~ Discovered Lee Stafford Hair Growth Conditioning Mask and how oh-so-good it makes my hair feel..
~ Received my first Birch Box..
I hope you had an excellent June too!